I had the displeasure the other day to ride one of your bicycles. It was for rent at a shop, and I was directed towards it by an old woman. She said it was very nice, well, that’s the part that turns out to be a lie, so here are the reasons.
1) First, the colors on it. For a place called “United Colors”, your idea of colors is terrible. It was like yellow and red and green, but ugly, like I could have found the bicycle at an old garage sale, not at a nice bicycle rental or even in a shop if you sell them in shops. Who would even look at those ugly colors that look like a grandpas bike and want to ride around and get laughed at? Nobody.
2) Secondly, the tires were waaay too skinny for riding anywhere where the sidewalk was bumpy or in gravel or even a little bit on the grass. And then I went off a normal curb and the tire popped and I had to spend MY money to get YOUR stupid tiny tire fixed.
3) Thirdly, speaking of bumpy, the seats on your bicycles are so tiny, that every little bump from the road went right into my privates and gave me bruises on my backside. Great idea, would love to have been a fly in that meeting, listening to the idiot who said “make a tiny seat” and everybody clapped.
4) Fourthly, the handle-grips were a) tiny, so I only had room for my hand exactly on them and I could take a wider grip when I was reaching more cruising speeds and b) they had these spiky ridges on them and guess what, my hands hurt really bad today, even almost 24 hours later, there are still raw patches on my hands.
5) Fifthly, there was only one gear on the bike and so I couldn’t shift up for going downhill and guess what about the uphills, I had to walk three of those.
So basically you made a bike that was ugly, with weak tires, a seat that hurts your privates and your backside, handlebars made for people with alligator arms and motorcycle gloves, and it can’t go up hills because it doesn’t have a shifter on it. I couldn’t have been less satisfied with my bike rental.